How to understand the GSX
Click here to create a GSX Report
There is a lot of important information available on a GSX report. Here is a quick guide on how to understand the GSX Checks!
- GSX Report IMEI: This is the unique 15 digits linked to your phone. All iPhones have an IMEI number.
- Last Restore Date: This is the date when your phone was restored for the last time.
- Next Tether Activation Policy: This is the carrier to which the IMEI is locked to. (Unlock would mean the device is currently unlocked.)
- First Unbrick Date: This is the date when your phone was first unboxed and turned on.
- Find my iPhone: This determines and confirms whether or not Find My iPhone is “ON” or “OFF”.
Information includes the serial number, network blockade status, a network that blocks the device, etc.
Official iPhone GSX Report Service
Check various info about your iPhone/iPad – Carrier Locked Policy – Lock Status
The only real reporting service straight from Apple’s database.
Unlock code : Model: IPHONE 5S 16GB BLACK
MAC Address: 189EFC186642
Product Version: 5.0.1
First Unbrick Date: 06/12/13
Last Unbrick Date: 02/08/13
Original Carrier: Norway Telenor.
Initial Activation Policy Description: 55 – EMEA Service.
Applied Activation Policy Description: 224 – Norway Telenor.
Next Tether Activation Policy Description: 224 – Norway Telenor.
Serial ######## IMEI ######## Type Replacement Date
QR215Exxxxx 013124009xxxxx Active 04/27/12
831075xxxxx 0125450044xxxxx Original 04/27/12
FULL GSX REPORTS/RESULTS as shown below. e.g :
(Report/Detail may vary depending on model/activation/status/manufactured date)
APPLE devises Apple iPhone 4S 32GB White
IMEI NUMBER 123456789012345
MODEL NUMBER C39GPJHFXXNX
APPLE WARRANTY NONE | APPLE CARE Expiry Date
WARRANTY STARTS on January 01, 2010
WARRANTY ENDS January 01, 2011
NETWORK CARRIER VERIZON WIRELESS
COUNTRY REGISTERED United States-US
SIM-LOCKED STATUS Locked | Un-Locked
*Added Bonus Device Technical Detail (if available)
Find My iPhone feature (if available)
15 total views, 2 views today