How to remove iCloud lock on iOS 12.4 for iPhones
Turn OFF Find My iPhone, without jailbreak,
Delete iCloud From iOS 12.4 Device For Permanently Fix On Any iOS Version below
iOS 12.4 12.3.1,12.1.4,12.0.1-12.0-11.4.1-11.4-10.3.5-10.3.3-9.3.5 using FilzaEscaped.
Works on iPhone Xs Max, Xs, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, 6, SE, iPad & iPod Touch Support is Available too,
iPhone Unlock iCloud New iOS Any iPhone LIKE iPhone A12 X-XS-XS MAX-6-6S-6s+ iPad,iPod any iOS below.
- Remove icloud with FilzaEscaped iPhone 6 / 7 / 8
- Delete icloud with FilzaEscaped iPhone 7 Plus / 8
NOTE: This will not delete icloud from Apple servers, make sure the Apple ID you plan to remove doesn’t have 2 factors authentication (2FA).
This will not work with 2FA devices.
Make sure you know what you are doing because iserverunlock.com will not be responsible for anything that happens to your device, do this at your own risk.
then Just follow the video Tutorial to download Filza app and remove the old icloud account from the device.
the steps are very important first install FILZA accept the certificate from filza app:
- Download Filza from here or install directly to your device using this Shortcut > Download Filza Shortcut
- Download FIlza for A12 devices ( iphone XR, XS Plus)
- delete files from two folders
- go: var / mobile / library / open folder accounts (delete all inside)
- and the other is user configuration profiles ( delete all inside )
214 total views, 3 views today